Oscar’s main focus at CreditSquare is financial analysis and deal execution.
He joined CreditSquare in 2014 after graduating from University of Cambridge, where he read Politics.
- CreditSquare arranges acquisition capital for American industrial group
- Debt financing: the true cost of debt
- Q4 Activity and Availability of Credit
- Availability of debt finance for UK SMEs – addressing the common misconceptions
- Peter Stevens holds Cambridge lecture on ‘The changing face of banks post the 2007 crash’