CEO & Founder
Bj√∂rn founded CreditSquare in 2013. The inspiration came from his experience working closely with entrepreneurs and family
offices in running their investment portfolios.
Bj√∂rn has 8 years of investment experience from the Private Banking arms of Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley. He left Morgan Stanley in 2013 to start CreditSquare.
- SME survey of Lenders on Brexit
- Reflections on LendIt San Francisco 2016 and what comes next for the industry
- Mid-Market SME Funding – Return of the Merchant Bank
- Activity and Availability of Credit for UK SMEs – A Quarterly CreditSquare Index Series
- CreditSquare’s Dan Barrett publishes another article on debt funding for corporate acqusitions